2023 Anabaptist Communicators Annual Conference
12:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST each day
Virtual event with optional in-person regional meet-ups
“Unveiling Common Threads: Shared Stories, Diverse Audiences,” is the theme for our upcoming Anabaptist Communicators Virtual Conference on November 16-17 (12:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST each day).
In the midst of cultural polarization, how can we share stories that transcend differences? How can we create communication that fosters connections and understanding among diverse audiences?
– Josiah Daniels: opinion editor at Sojourners
– Amar Peterman: writer for Sojourners
– Celeste Kennel-Shank: journalist, minister and author of the new book “What You Sow is a Bare Seed: A Countercultural Community Over Five Decades of Change”
There will also be workshops and affinity group conversations.
– $25 USD for Anabaptist Communicators members
– $50 USD for nonmembers
– Free for students in communications or journalism programs (registration is required)
2023 AC Members: Use the promo code you received to get your $25 member discount. If you can’t find the code, please contact us.
Communications and journalism students, please email us at email@example.com for the code to receive a free conference registration.
Special thanks to AC member Rachel Fonseca for designing the conference graphics.